Halloween is over, so it’s time to start thinking about how to get rid of all those leftover Halloween goods. If you’re like most people, you probably have a few candy wrappers, some old pumpkins, and maybe even a costume or two that you don’t know what to do with.
Here are a few tips on how to dispose of Halloween goods consciously:
- Donate your old Halloween costumes. There are many charities and organizations that accept donated costumes. This is a great way to get rid of old costumes and help others in need.
- Recycle your candy wrappers. Most candy wrappers can be recycled. Just be sure to check the recycling symbols on the wrappers to make sure they are recyclable.
- Compost your pumpkins. Pumpkins are great for composting. Just cut them up into small pieces and add them to your compost bin.
- Donate your leftover candy. There are many organizations that accept donated candy. This is a great way to get rid of candy that you don’t want and help others in need.
- Sell your Halloween decorations. If you have any Halloween decorations that you no longer want, you can try selling them online or at a garage sale.
By following these tips, you can dispose of your Halloween goods consciously and help others in the process.