- SCENT NOTES: Peony and rose, strawberries and mosses. A scent designed to complement a room, not overpower it.
- LEMPI: Old Finnish for ‘love’. In Finland there is an old saying that goes ‘love doesn’t have to be perfect, but genuine’.
- SUSTAINABLY MADE: A perfume and sustainably-farmed, non-GMO Swedish rapeseed wax blend in painted glass votive with a pure cotton wick and engraved, FSC-certified beechwood lid.
- BURN TIME & SIZE: 20 hours / 2.3 oz. Dimensions: Height: 2.6". Diameter: 2.0". Reuse glass votive for storage, decoration or tealights.
- BE PART OF A GROWING GLOBAL MOVEMENT: As a Certified B Corporation, Skandinavisk meets the highest standards of social and environmental impact. Vegan & cruelty free.
At Skandinavisk we tell fragrance stories from Scandinavia that are designed to leave a lighter footprint. Our candles are a blend of perfume and Swedish rapeseed wax that is sustainably farmed, traceable and non-GMO. Our packaging card is FSC-certified and comes from managed Swedish forests.
To scent a room, we recommend you burn the candle for no longer than 3 hours at a time, or until the melt pool reaches the glass edge. Let the wax cool and trim the wick to 0.5cm before relighting. Always leave 0.5cm of unmolten wax at the base of the candle to prevent prolonged exposure of direct heat to the glass and surface below.
The beechwood lids are designed to be used as a protective base for the lit candle, and as a snuffer to extinguish the flame. When the wax is finished, wash and reuse the glass for tea-lights or storage, or sort and recycle after use.